The Holy Prophet (sa.) had said that th Shaba’an the Almighty takes decisions in the matters of sustenance, life and death and welfare of the people. Next to the “Night of Qadr” the night of 15th Sha’baan is the most auspicious night (also known as “night of Baraat”). According to the Imams Muhammad bin Ali Al Baqir (as.) and Jaa’far bin Muhammad As Sadiq (as.) Allah swt has promised to fulfill every legitimate desire put forward to Him tonight. During this night Allah (swt) bestows on HIS people from HIS bounty & forgives them out of HIS grace & generosity .Of the blessings of this night is that ,at the dawn of this night ,was born the Leader of the Time Imam Mehdi (atfs) in Samarra -Iraq in the yr 255 AH .
Ahadith in the book Iqbalul A‘mal (Glorified and Exalted is He) through their actions since this is a noble night. This is a night in which not a single person supplicates to Allah except that his prayers are accepted. Nobody asks for a single thing on this night except that it will be given to him. No one asks Allah for forgiveness except that his sins are wiped out. No one turns in repentance to Allah except that He accepts their repentance. Whoever is deprived of the goodness of this night has definitely been deprived of something great.”
Almighty Allah has chosen this night for the Ahl al-BaytQadr Night for our Prophet—peace be upon him and his Family.
The first thing that that Salik (the Wayfarer on the path towards Allah, Glorified and Exalted is He) must perform on this night is that he must remove the material pleasures and enjoyments of this world from in front of his eyes (and from his heart) and in order to make the most of this special night and ensure that all of his actions are performed properly, he must think to himself thattonight is his last night on this Earth (meaning that tomorrow he shall die) and thus, he will no longer have the opportunity to perform any more good deeds and that tomorrowthe Day of Judgment will take place.
It is advisable to in prayer as it has many rewards Ahadith has confirmed that as for one who spends this whole night with acts of worship, his heart will not die when other hearts die.
1) Recite 100 times : سُبْحَانَاللّهِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلّهِ وَلا إلهَ إلاَّ اللّهوَاللّهُ وَاللّهُأَكْبَرُ
Subh’aanallah Walh’amdu Lillah Wa-Laa Ilaaha Illallah Ho Wal Allahu Akbar
2) Take Ghusl (Bath) with the thought of washing away sins & as if its your last Ghusl.
3) Recite 100 times ‘Astaghfirullah ‘ with attention to seeking forgiveness.
4) Recite Ziarat of Imam Husayn(as) Special Ziarat of Imam Husayn(as) for 15 Shaban as all the Prophets & Angels visit the Imam on this night.
As a short salutation ,one may go to the terrace/elevated place, look left, right & towards the sky & recite :-Assalamu Alalika Ya Aba Abdillah Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullah e wabarakatoh
السَّلامُ عَلَيْكَ يَا أَبَا عَبْدِ اللّه السَّلامُ عَلَيْكَ وَرَحْمَةُ اللّه وَبَرَكَاتُهُ
Peace be upon you; O Aba-`Abdullah! Peace and Allah’s mercy and blessings be upon you.
5) Recite Namaz /Salaat of Jafar-e-Tayyar
6) Recite Dua Kumayl for Seeking forgiveness. In Hadith, it is mentioned that Kumayl ibn Ziyad said, “I was sitting with my master Amir al-Mominin ‘Ali ibn Abu Talib (peace be upon him) in Masjid Kufa and a group of companions were also sitting with him. One of them asked him what the meaning of the verse ‘Whereupon every wise command is made clear.’ (Surah ad-Dukhan, Verse 4) The Imam (peace be upon him) replied, The meaning of this is the night of the 15th of Sha‘ban. I swear by the One who holds the life of ‘Ali in His hands there is not a single servant of Allah except that all the good and bad that will reach him in this year is divided up and handed out on the 15th of Sha‘ban and this good and bad will continue from the 15th of Sha‘ban until the next year on the same night. The servant who stays up this night and recites the Du‘a of Khidr will have his supplications answered.” This dua taught to Kumayl ibn Ziad is now known popularly as Dua e Kumayl.
7) One must seek closeness to Imam al-Mehdi (may Allah hasten his return) the Hujjah of our Time; Wali al-‘Amr; the Greatest Secret (of Allah); the possessor of the divine Occultation and inviter to the message of the Prophet; the Successor of all Prophets and the Successor of all Successors of the Prophets; the physical manifestation of the Justice of Allah; the Flag of Guidance; the one who will destroy all corruption and oppression and those who oppose the truth; the destroyer of the enemies of Allah – the misguided and the disbelievers; the one who will purify the Earth of deviation and worship of the self; the greatest sign of Allah; the one who acts as the connection between the heavens and the earth; our Imam, Master and Qaim, al-Mahdi – may my soul and the souls of all of those in the universe be sacrificed for him.
8) On this night, one should also be busy in Ziyarat, Munajat and asking our desires and complaining of our separation from our awaited Imam. One may write an Ariza(Letter)to Imam as well .Our supplications and Salat should always be performed with the thought in the back of our minds of the distance from our leader however we should also keep in mind and be thankful to Allah swt that we are blessed with such a guide. Recite the duas relating to the Imam (atfs) Dua Nudba Isteghasa Ziarat Aale Yasin
9) Recite the following dua’a to welcome the birth of the Living Imam who was born on 15th Shaba’an 255 AH (It has the status of salutation to Imam): Mp3
O my Allah for the sake of this night we are now in, for the sake of he who was born tonight, Thy decisive argument,Thy “promise”, that Thou joined with it as a favour to keep alive its superiority, so Thou fulfilled Thy words truly and justly; no one can change Thy Words nor obscure Thy signs.
Thy Light, soft, pleasant and caressing, Thy splendor, had come in view bright and brilliant, for the “Bright sigh”, (so far) invisible and hidden in the obscurity of the darkness, the covering had been taken off, his arrival in this world was the basis of all kindness, the Angels stood witness.
Almighty Allah will help him and support him when the promise (the event of the beginning of his reign) come true, the Angels will be among his troops, (he will be) a fatal blow from Allah that will never miss the aim a light from Him that will never grow dim, a gentle matured disposition that will never jeopardize the truth. The motive and reason of the course of events, the honour and estimation of time, the “Ulil—Amr” (in charge of Allah’s affairs). Accompany that which comes down in the “Grand Night” the controllers of the Day of Judgment and resurrection, interpreters of the “Revelations”, and those who make known what to do and what not to do.
O Allah send blessing on their seal and representative, un seeable to their people, make his days, his return, his time, reach maturity, (let us be with him), as his helpers, let us be his attacking comrades to hunt up and eliminate the beasts (in human shapes), register our names as his supporters and sincere friends, bring us to life again in his reign, gentle and loving, happy and satisfied in his company, and steadfast in his cause, free from sins, O the Most Merciful! (All) praise is for Allah, the Lords of the worlds! His blessings be on our Chief, Muhammad, the Last Prophet and Messenger, and on his dependable “Ahlul Bayt”, his truth—revealing children, and condemn all the oppressors and keep back from evil they unleash at us, O the Best Ruler!
Allaahumma Bih’aaqi Lay Latinaa Haad’ihi Wa Mawloodihaa Wa H’ujjatika Wa Maw—o’odihal Latee Qaranta Ilaa Faz”lihaa Faz”laa Fatammat Kalimatuka S’idqan Wa A’dlaa Laa Mubaddila Li—kalimaatika Wa Laa Mu—a’qqiba Li—ayaatika Noorukal Muta—alliqu Wa Z”iyaaa—ukal Mushirqu Wal A’lamun Nooru Fee T’akhyaaa—id Dayjorril Ghaaa—ibul Mastooru Jalla Mawliduhu Wa Karuma Mah’tiduhu Wal Malaaa—ikatu Shuhhaduhu Walaahu Naas’iruhu Wa Mu—ayyiduhu Id’aa—aana Mee—a’aduhu Wal Malaaa—ikatu Amdaaduhu Sayfullaahillad’ee Laa Yanboo Wa Nooruhullad’ee Laa Yakhboo Wa D’ul H’ilmillad’ee Laa Yas’boo Madaarud Dahri Wa Nawaameesul A’s’ri Wa Wulaatul Amri Wal Munazzalu A’layhim Maa Yatanazzalu Fee Laylatil Qadr Wa As’h’aabul H’ashri Wan Nashri Taraajimata Wahlyii Wa Wulaatu Amrihi Wa Nahyihi
Allaahumma Fa—s’alli A’laa Khaatimihim Wa Qaaa-imihimul Mastooria’n A’waalimihim Wa Adrik Binaa Ayyaamahu Wa Wa Z’uhoorahu Wa Qiyaamahu Was—a’lnaa Min Ans’aarihi Waq—rin Thaaranaa Bi—thaarihi Wak—tubnaa Fee Aa’—waanihi Wa Wa Ah’yinaa Fee Dawlatihi Naa—i’meena Wa Bi—s’uh’batihi Ghaanimeena Wa Bih’aqqihi Qaaa—imeena Wa Minas Sooo—i Saalimeen Yaa Arh’amar Raah’imeen Wa Alh’amdu Lillaahi Rabbil A’alimeen Wa S’alawaatuhu A’laa Sayyidinaa Muh’ammadin Khaatimin Nabiyyeena Wal Mursaleen Wa A’laa Ahlibaytihis’s’aadiqeena Wa I’tratihin Naat’qeen Wal—a’njamee—a’z Z’aalimeena Wah’—kum Baynaana Wa Baynaahum Yaa Ah’kamal H’aakimeen
MORE ……..on website http://www.duas.org/15shabanamal.htm
في فضل وعمل ليلة ١٥ شعبان
روى في كتاب الإقبال بإسناده عن الثقة الجليل أبي يحيى عن مولانا الصادق (عليه السلام) حديثاً في فضل وأعمال ليلة النصف من شعبان.
وحرصاً مني على تعريضكم للثواب العظيم والفضل الجسيم أنقل إليكم خلاصة ما ورد في ذلك الحديث:
فضل ليلة ١٥شعبان
هي أفضل ليلة بعد ليلة القدر، فيها يمنح الله العباد فضله، ويغفر لهم بمنه.
آلى الله عز وجل على نفسه أن لا يرد فيها سائلا ما لم يسأل الله معصية.
وجعلها الله لنا أهل البيت بإزاء ما جعل ليلة القدر لنبينا صلى الله عليه وآله.
عملٌ يسير وأجرٌ وفير
من قال ليلة ١٥ شعبان:
سبحان الله ١٠٠مرة
الحمد لله ١٠٠مرة
الله أكبر ١٠٠مرة
لا إله إلا الله ١٠٠مرة
غفر الله له ما سلف من معاصيه، وقضى له جميع حوائجه للدنيا والآخرة، ما طلبه وما لم يطلبه.
🔵 صلاةٌ ليلة ١٥شعبان ودعاؤها
صلاة ركعتين، تقرء في الأولى الفاتحة و(قل يا أيها الكافرون)، وفي الثانية الحمد وسورة التوحيد.
وتقول بعد التسليم:
سبحان الله ٣٣مرة
والحمد لله ٣٣مرة
والله أكبر ٣٤مرة
ثم تقرأ الدعاء الذي بعدها، وهو أفضل الأدعية في هذه الليلة.
وكتبَ عبدُ ساداته الدر العاملي
كربلاء المقدسة ليلة ١٥ شعبان
وسأنوبُ عنكم بالزيارة والدعاء